
Before we headed home today from the beach, we decided to take some pictures of the boys on the beach. Yes, we waited until the last minute, and the boys were all overtired and not very cooperative, but here's how they turned out. Somehow, I imagine that this last one may be expressions that I get from them when we want to know who did it, and they all might be in trouble...just a guess! They even got Drew to look down and not smile for the camera!
Jackson frowned and squinted in most of them, and by the end, Drew melted. He began running a 103 fever, and started throwing up just before we got into the car. He continued to vomit the several times on the way home, which made for a long trip!
Good news about the week is that Davis is finally potty trained. I hate to say that too soon, but he's done great the last week, and we are hoping that we're down to one child in diapers! Something that hasn't been true for almost four years!
No comments:
Post a Comment