July 20, 2008

THE Wii!!!!


Jackson's actual birthday was on Wednesday. He got the Wii that he's been wanting for such a long time. He found it in my car about a month ago (they are so hard to find and sold out everywhere!). I was so upset because I really wanted him to be suprised. I disappointed him when I told him that it was really one for his cousin, and that we were just keeping it at our house so she wouldn't find it and would be suprised for her birthday! He told me that I must have a lot of money to be buying a wii for his cousin! Anyway, I wrapped it in a diaper box so that he'd be a little suprised. He got upset when he saw the diaper box and wanted to know why I bought him diapers for his birthday!! Later that night, he kept telling me that I was the best mommy in the world because I bought him the Wii! He also told Ashley that he just knew that daddy wouldn't let him down! Too cute! He also got some games and a Nintendo DS from his grandparents. This was a big year for Jackson!

1 comment:

Patrick Nutt said...

A Wii!! I'm officially jealous of my 6 year old nephew!