Y
AHHHH HOOOOO! As Davis would say! The training wheels are off, and so is he! He can now ride his bike with NO training wheels! It only took about 3 tries, and he can do it, and boy did he take off! He is so proud of himself and says that it is so much fun! He has not mastered starting from a stop, but I only have to hold him for a second to get him going before he is yelling, "let go mommy!" I had no camera, but my cell phone captured this proud moment! His 1st ride down the street alone! Look out world, here comes Davis!
1 comment:
Andrea, the new look for the blog is great. I haven't checked in with you guys in a couple of days and I missed a lot! Great to see you all doing well! Hope to see you all soone!
Love,
Shannon
Post a Comment