


Well the intent to not get a dog didn't last long. We caved to the boys last night, and I have to admit that I want a puppy as much as they do. We found a golden retriever puppy, and brought her home yesterday. She is 8 weeks, and is adorable. She should be a light golden color, and her mom, dad, and aunt were all beautiful. The mom and aunt had an especially laid back temperment, which we hope she inherited! We are borrowing a crate from our neighbors (thank you!) and she did great in it last night, and only got up once to go out. She cried for a little bit when I put her back into her crate, but that should be expected her first night away from her mom! The boys are having a blast with her, and I think like her crate more than she does! They keep climbing in! So cute. We are already in love with her. Oh, and of course, Davis insisted that we name her "Marley" like the movie!
No comments:
Post a Comment