

** UPDATE **
Jackson had a great day at school, and said that it was much better than he was expecting! He's happy, and likes his class!
Today, along with the rest of our area, Jackson started school. He is in the 2nd grade, and I know that I will say this each year, but when we went outside for his first day of school pictures, he looks SO grown up! I just can't believe it! He met his teacher yesterday, and she has been teaching for 32 years. She seems really nice and I think will be a good fit for Jackson. It was so hard this morning to look in the rear view mirror and watch my sweet seven year old hold back tears from his nerves.
Can't you just see the excitement in his eyes?
My poor little Jack was just so nervous this morning. I have all the confidence in the world that he will do great this year, he will love school, and he will love his teacher...it just takes him a few days to warm up to it all and get used to this new part of his life. Thankfully, he let me get a few snapshots of him walking out the door...he hates it, I know, but these are moments that I can't stand to miss capturing! He'll thank me one day, won't he?
No comments:
Post a Comment