Ok, so I'm embarrassed at how long it has been since I have posted, but no time like the present to jump back in! I realize now what a great resource this will be to look back at as my children grow, and remember when they were little. No matter how much I try to cherish these moments, yes they are crazy and hectic, but I do try to remember and relish in them (well...most of them), time just keeps flying by. School is back in session, summer was a whirlwind of vacations, beach and family time, and fun, and now it's time to get back to the routines of life. For the first time in a very long time, I am actually feeling caught up! Work is good, laundry is done, and the little things around the house that needed to be done for the most part, are done. Of course, there is always more to do, but it's much better than it's been. Baseball is in full swing with Jackson, and soccer will start next week for Davis and Drew. Jackson is playing in a new league this year, and it is the first time he's been a pitcher and gotten to throw the ball at other kids. He loves it, but I get pretty nervous! Especially today, when I went to the local baseball shop to purchase new pants, a face mask, and a heart guard (yes, a heart guard, because apparently a child's heart can stop if they are hit hard in the chest with a baseball-who knew?). All sounds like a lot for a nine year old, but I want him to be safe. Oh, and he thinks he's professional now that he has to wear a cup too! That was a funny conversation to have with him at the baseball shop a few weeks ago. Should have sent him with his dad for that! Just a few more minutes until the afternoon chaos starts and we have to get ready for a baseball game, so I will run for now. I'm not sure how often I'll get to update this, but will certainly try to make it less than a SIX month stretch! WOW! Oh well! Here are a few favorite photos from the last few months!







No comments:
Post a Comment