Yesterday, we took a family adventure to try and knock out pictures of my OWN children!! Seems like I am always taking pictures for everyone else, and before I know it, another tooth has fallen out, someone gets a different hair cut, or they have just grown! It just so happened, we had no plans on Sunday, and had a chance to take care of business and get a few pictures, at my begging! Ashley was super helpful, and we went from pictures like this:
forced "cheese" smile...need I say more... to this:
all out hysterics in just a matter of moments! Only moms and dads of boys will understand this, but little boys think gross and disgusting things are SOOO funny! Can you guess?? Ashley is just behind me singing a little song to them..."when you're climbing up a ladder..." I won't finish it here, but I am sure some of you know why that was so silly! They couldn't get enough of it, and it was just the little bit of silly unexpected that we needed to capture some real smiles! I won't share our favorite yet, well, mostly because I haven't decided which one it is {we were lucky enough to get a few great ones this time!!--thanks to daddy!!} but I just love how when I look at that one, I can hear their giggles and laughs! Priceless!!
Oh, and I caught a rare natural smile from my nine year old! I cherish those in photographs, because so often, he gives me the plastered on grin. I LOVE his real smile! Such a handsome boy!



No comments:
Post a Comment