





Wednesday, the kids wanted to color pictures for Grandaddy's birthday to send to heaven (we tied their cards to 3 helium balloons and sent them off high in the sky to reach Grandaddy). The older boys made room at the table, and were happily coloring pictures, and Drew made himself happy on the floor. When I turned back around, Drew was coloring on his stomach. The kids were laughing so hard, I couldn't resist letting them keep doing it. They were washable markers, of course! They got a kick out of coloring on each other, and laughed so much. No harm done...it all washed over very easily in the bath that night, with an added bonus of colored bath water! I may be regretting this in a few months when they decide to color on the walls. Drew and Davis have already colored all over my pretty upholstered chairs with green and orange crayons! They were so proud of their artwork, Ashley said that he couldn't be mad at them!
No comments:
Post a Comment