August 20, 2008

First Grade






So today is the first day of FIRST grade!! I can't believe that my baby is now a first grader!! He wanted me to walk him into his classroom, and even let me hold his hand (probably the last year that he'll let me do that!). He is very nervous about his first day, and mostly about getting home. I had to promise him that I will try to be one of the first cars in the carpool line. When we walked down the hall to his class, we passed the kindergarteners, and they looked so small! It's hard to believe that was him just one year ago! Here are some pictures from this morning, one with his buddy Skylar from last year, and one with his teacher, Ms. Bunchman. He has 14 kids in his class, and knows 8 of them! It should be a good year!!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

They do grow up fast don't they. I remember the way I felt when Jordan started 1st grade. I was lost all day. Great to "see" your kids growing up to nice young men!