We are officially back into the swing of things after 3 weeks of sickness, work, and vacations! It seems like forever since I have slept in my own bed! The last 2 nights have been great sleeping with my tempurpedic mattress topper that the kids have named "The Marshmallow Bed." I can definately sink right into my bed and drift off to sleep!
The beach was nice, and the kids had a ball with their cousins. Pictures to come soon, but I am so far behind on email, bills, work, photography clients, that I haven't had time to think about my 0wn photos! I can't wait though. I got a new camera for my birthday, and looking at the LCD screen doesn't do much justice, but I can tell that there are some great ones in there. It will take 8 pix/second. Ashley just doesn't get it, but I love it! So cool!!!
Davis started VBS today, and I took Jackson and Drew to the library this morning. We are trying to keep up with summer reading and not loose track over vacation breaks. It's hard to stay focused!
I am incredibly proud of all of my children, and it was a blessing to have last week to spend with them and share in their joy of life. Kids are amazing, and I love every minute with them, well, not quite every, but most of them!
No comments:
Post a Comment