


Yesterday, Davis had a birthday party in Charlotte. He was able to get a ride home with a friend, so I took Jackson shopping! I know....definitely not something that will last, and being the only girl, I don't usually have a shopping buddy, so I took advantage of this! Boy was he a trooper! We did lots of "mommy" shopping, and I took Jack to pick out new baseball cleats (basketball ended Friday night, and baseball starts up for both boys in two weeks) and gear for he and Davis. We also ended up at the mall, where Jackson insisted that he HAD to have a blazer so he could look just like his daddy. It started around Christmas when AJ was wearing his camel blazer a lot. Jackson got it in his head that he wanted to be just like his dad and even asked santa for a camel blazer. My mom took him shopping to find one, but I am not sure that they make those in his size. He hasn't forgotten! We went to several stores, and finally found a navy one that would work. This morning, he was so excited to go to church and look like his daddy. It's just precious! He's such a sweetheart! I love this boy, and his daddy too!

1 comment:
Jackson looks so grown up, and Ashley with a beard? Different, but I think I like it! Looks like you guys are doing great!! Love y'all!
Post a Comment