February 22, 2010

My Boys


Every now and then, I make time to take pictures of my own children. Sounds easy enough, right? Not so much! The weather has been terrible here, but brightened up for the weekend! The kids hate it when I pull out the camera, and mostly, I have to take photos of them when they aren't paying attention, so a full "photo shoot" requires quite a bit of cooperation...not to mention the fact that my husband knows that I already have over 30,000 photographs on my computer, so he always says "do we really have to do this? don't we already have enough pictures of the kids??" NO WE DO NOT! I love every age, and every change, and every day they are growing and changing, and getting bigger, so while I can, I will take pictures of them, and I will love them and cherish every one! (even if we had to revert to bribery with Skittles and hamburgers!)

No comments: