



I can't quite figure it out, but Davis has always loved to be naked. He does not like to wear clothes, and the moment he walks in the door from pre-school, he leaves behind him a line of clothing carelessly thrown about. In fact, you can follow the trail from the door to the couch, where most days, I find a very tired Davis ready for lunch. If I'm lucky, he doesn't fight me on my pleas to put on some underwear! I guess it must be liberating for him, but he just says it's comfortable! How nice to have no sense of shame associated with his body. He is happy to be without clothes, and happy in his body, just as it is! Although, I will admit, he was much happier this morning when he begged me to measure him in the pantry where we chart his growth. It looks like he's grown about an inch since Christmas, which is probably not far off judging by his appetite these days and the size of his feet! He is definitely starting to shoot up and get taller, and his feet may even outgrow Jack this year! There are 2 1/2 years between them, and just 1 shoe size!!
Last week, Davis and I decided to have some mommy and me time while Jackson and AJ were golfing. He wanted to use the Kitchen Aid, so we decided we'd make some chocolate chip cookies...only problem, I had a naked chef! It took some coaxing, but I did convince him he must wear underwear and an apron! He looked so cute standing on a stool in his apron, no shirt below, just his little body. We had fun, he did great being my little chef, and the cookies weren't too bad either!
1 comment:
That is so funny! Better start checking soon to make sure he's wearing underwear to school. We still have to follow behind Rye at times!
Love that first pic of him - he looks so grown up there!
Post a Comment