Jackson is beginning to get a funny sense of humor, and definately a funny BOY sense of humor. Oh yes, we are here, we have already made it to the age where bodily functions make him laugh and giggle, and he can even mimmick quite a few! I am sure we'll be in this stage of silly gross humor for, oh, maybe the next 20 years or so!
Well, he also likes to do things that he thinks are funny. The other day, Ashley was in the kitchen, and Jackson walked up to him and said "brought to you by Degree" while holding his arms out as if he were showcasing an expensive bottle of deoderant! So funny because it was right out of no where! Maybe he has a future in tv commercials?
1 comment:
Oh, I love the degree story. And I am so glad to see the pictures of the boys at the beach! Drew wasnt too sure about jumping with the older boys.
Post a Comment