July 21, 2009

Sore FEET!

All this training is starting to get to me! It is way to early in this commitment for my feet to hurt like this!!! I walked 4 miles Sat, 6 miles Sun, and 3 miles today...to stay on course with my training, Saturday calls for 10 miles...TEN MILES!! WOW! I am going to have to start WAY early, and will miss Beth, who I have been training with. (she is at the beach relaxing this week!) Her conversation helps to keep my mind off of the time and distance we are walking. It is nice to have a friend to train with! I'll let you know how far I get. It's funny now, I do enjoy walking around town, and I am noticing things that I haven't noticed before. As long as it's early, and not too hot out yet, it is a beautiful thing to walk outside!

No comments: