July 8, 2009

Date Night


About 2 weeks ago, Ashley took Jackson golfing, and Drew was sick and in bed very early. Davis and I decided to have a "date night." He was SO excited when he figured out that date night meant "just 1 kid and mommy or daddy? No other kids around?? Just me??" So sweet. We played some board games, read some books, and snuggled on the couch. This is my child who is like a bull in a china shop, but every now and then settles down and just wants to cuddle! He picked the Nature Show on PBS, and we watched and learned all about giant squids! His choice, but it was actually pretty cool to learn about. I am learning to like all those yucky boy things! :) Had to share a picture of him eating his chocolate ice cream bar, in heaven covered in chocolate! I am so blessed to have these boys in my life!

No comments: